Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I have found Manjeet excellent and he has always found tenants within a short period of time, and my voids are always short periods. He Deals with the tenants on a professional basis and he has has always seems to bring long lasting tenants. Affitto are EXCELLENT and they always deliver and do as they say. Their charges are fair and they always look after their landlords property. I have never had to complain about how the tenants have left the property, as they are always checking that the property is kept and left as it was given. I can call on Manjeet at any time of the day for advice and always recommed Affitto as they have looked after our family portfolio for the past 5 years and always recommend to our friends and family. I can clearly state that Affitto are a reputable organisation and offer a very highly service to their clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Affitto Estate Agents Head Office! To leave a new review of Affitto Estate Agents Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Affitto Estate Agents Head Office