Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
My experience from start to finish with Yasmin at Ashley Adams was terrific. Unable to view the property myself due to distance and work commitments, Yasmin was very accommodating, allowing my parents to view on my behalf. The fact that Yasmin had personally been to the property allowed me to have a frank discussion, without any ¢â‚¬Ëœsales talk' which was refreshing.

Yasmin was constantly in touch, keeping me informed of all the various steps, and providing an efficient bridge between myself and the landlord. I would definitely use Ashley Adams again for letting the Derbyshire area.
By: Yasmin
Jul 19, 2012
Hi Alex, thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure assisting you and I hope you're very happy in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashley Adams Office 2! To leave a new review of Ashley Adams Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashley Adams Office 2