Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
My first let was through a different agency which turned out to be a nightmare. They were not ARLA registered and the agent spent months harrassing me with texts threatening legal action against me as I refused to pay them additional monies which had not been previously agrreed. The particular agent would not however speak to me personally, refused to stop harrassing me, and for many months continued to send threatening texts. This was my first buy-to-let experience and I began to wonder whether all estate agents were the same!

Then around 2007, I came across Andrew Sanderson. He was/is the complete opposite of what I had just experienced. Polite, professional, courteious and clearly dedicated to providing the kind of service which he would want to receive himself. Andrew had not yet set up his own firm at that point but I was using the agency he worked with for the duration of his time there. When it came to finding another tenant, I discovered that Andrew had moved on elsewhere. I had been with the agent for a few years and thought I would continue with them only to discover that "it's not the company, it's the person who works behind it that is important". I therefore left that agent and moved on to another.

In that time, I was luck to hear that Andrew had set up his own business and I made contact with him. In the end, the property was subsequently let out through another agent, (which didn't go without its problems), but I still keep in contact with Andrew and know that he will be the one I go to when I decide to sell.

There is nothing more emotionally exhausting than having to deal with a nightmare agent. It is a relief to actually know that there is someone who can be implicitly trusted and I cannot think of any area where Andrew could be faulted. It definitely is the person behind the firm which counts for everything and Andrew is a pleasure to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sanderson Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Sanderson Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sanderson Estates Office 1