Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
To put it simply - they were managing agents only when it came to taking the fee. From the outset I was not confident with these agents. To make it clear I did not instruct White Estates but ended up dealing with them due to a system called Lonres which all the estate agents use in the area. So..., they found me a tenant, claimed to have referenced the tenant, then went on to sign a shoddy tenancy agreement which they charged a fortune for. So I thought I had a tenant and a managing agency. Long story short, tenants were never referenced, the deposit was eventually paid into a scheme (it took ages and many calls) but then the problems commenced. This agency is not competent at all - just look at their accounts, their shop front, their marketing (I can't find them on Rightmove!!), their website, etc., etc. From Landlord to landlord and to tenants - STAY AWAY!
The agent should have done what they charged for.
Jul 25, 2014
In response to this review from researching our records we cannot find evidence to authenticate this transaction and would kindly ask the reviewer to get in touch so we can address this matter. We do not act for clients unless we have a signed copy of our terms and conditions.

Our tenancy agreements are professionally drafted and sanctioned by the Letting Centre, an organisation with a strong legal team servicing the lettings industry.

Our charge for the agreement is standard in the industry and is by no means excessive in terms of what other agents charge. In fact many customers find our fees to be competitive.

In reference to our office, website and marketing, please visit our website, www.white-estates.co.uk. It can be seen that we adopt a high profile marketing approach.

At White Estates every effort is made to deliver a service where the clients will be satisfied. However, if the client’s requirements are not fulfilled we make all endeavours to rectify the issue and to reach a satisfactory resolution as swiftly as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of White Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of White Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for White Estates Office 1