Jan 23,2018
By: 'Alice'
Jan 23,2018
As a landlord it is important to me that my tenants are satisfied and that my property is looked after. It is therefore essential to have a professional and friendly agent. Catherine is always responsive and looks after my tenants as well as my property carefully. Her service is why I chose Williams Lynch as my agent.
Fair considering the professional level of the service offered.
By: Michael Cua
Jan 23, 2018
Dear Alice, thank you for leaving a review and mentioning our property manager Catherine. She is a great asset to our little team! Next time you are in town, please do pop by and say hello.
By: Mark Williams
Jan 23, 2018
Alice I'm delighted that Catherine is being recognised for her commitment to good customer service and thank you for taking the trouble to write a review.
Catherine regularly receives such reviews as she is consistent in the level of service she offers our clients.
Kind regards