Jan 22,2018
By: 'Martin_McMill'
Jan 22,2018
Simon and Carole both provided a fantastic service and I felt very comfortable dealing with them. I can often be a very needy customer because I like to cover all aspects of the transaction with a fine pencil and they were both very reactive and professional to this. Simon in particular went above and beyond and even went as far as eating into the time to spend with his newly born twins so I can measure our new house after working hours. This was exceptional and makes me feel that the fees paid were very well justified. I'd highly recommend allowing them to find your new home.
Justified/reasonable.
By: Tim B
Jan 23, 2018
Thank you very much for such a kind and comprehensive review of Simon and Carole - I hope you are super happy in your new home. Best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards