Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
Awful landlords. We were left without heating and hot water over Christmas for four weeks as they coulnt contact our landlord and wouldnt act without his authority only thought to offer us electric heaters the day before they eventually sent someone to fix it. Although almost every member of staff I have dealt with there has been pleasent, the manager Jody is one of the rudest people I have ever dealt with in my life. When we were broken into she gave us misinformation telling us to pay for the broken door ourselves when we requested insurance approved locksmiths. Thankfully I have worked for many years as an insurance broker and know the law and stood my ground saying we could not be liable for the door as we cannot get building insurance on a property we do not own and eventually after being very rude and abusive she relented. (our landlord had absolutly no problem with claiming against his insurance thats what it is there for!) Also took four months and constant phone calls to get the uncontested part of our deposit back. Only when I threatened to complain to the property ombudsman and repeatedly stated the LAW to her did we finally see a check. I firmly believe that they made it as difficult as they possibly could for us to get our deposit back in the hope that we would just give up and go away. I feel sorry for anyone that has to work with her and more importantly for any tenents she ever deals with - quite simply a NIGHTMARE!
The agent could and should invest in some customer service training for their manager. They should also thoroughly research their position by law before giving out incorrect information. Give tennants back the money they are owned. Have some manners.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barlow White Monton! To leave a new review of Barlow White Monton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barlow White Monton