Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
David Campbell has been an excellent property manager for me. I originally bought my flat through westways, and have been renting it through them for the last 10 years. For almost the whole time, the flat has been tenanted with good tenants who pay on time & look after the property. When issues have arisen (which is bound to happen over 10 years), the westways team deal with them quickly and efficiently. David responds quickly to my queries, and I believe that I have always had excellent advice on how to manage my investment. I would absolutely recommend David as a property manager. My experience of the other members of the westways team has always been positive too.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westways Office 1! To leave a new review of Westways Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westways Office 1