Jul 12,2012
Jul 12,2012
I would have rated the experience terrible, but considering the Flat was trendier than expected, it will only get poor. The kitchen had modern appliances- however I was never instructed how to use any of them. The bathroom was not bad looking- aside from the extremely moldy glass door on the shower which did not prevent water from getting everywhere each time I took a shower. The bedroom had plenty closet space and my only complaint is that the smell of smoked seeped into the vents from the Tenants next door.

Day 1, I was shocked to find a surveyor in the apartment. No one at Morgan Randall alerted me he would be there when I picked up my keys and I was startled. I waited 2 weeks for Morgan Randall to locate my mailbox key- which was with the most hopeless receptionist at the Grainstore- the same receptionist who swore down he did not have the spare set of keys, he also put the wrong mail into my mailbox every day!!!

The television appeared to not be working upon my arrival and it took 2 weeks for Morgan Randall to get the 1 maintenance man to check it out.

I stayed in the Flat for 4 months due to a job placement- 3 out of four months, various Morgan Randall staff continuously harassed me to view the apartment- some of them were even rude!! My job paid for the apartment and usually the leasing agency sent my job these requests instead of calling me- they did this for 3 months and never got the memo that they should call me. When they would actually call me, most times they would call the same day and expect me to allow them entry. One day they entered the apartment without my permission, which is disrespectful being I was not able to secure my valuables and anything could have been stolen!!!

The utensils and kitchenware that they have available in the apartment was rusty and nasty looking. The kitchen was also very dirty when I moved and grease was stuck to all the appliances. The fridge made an annoying noise and would freeze my food. The couch had cigarette stains on it & was extremely uncomfortable. My internet would always loose connection due to the Flat being in a bad area. Altogether, Morgan Randall was of no value and the Flat was over-priced considering there was not much social entertainment in the area.
The leasing agency should have been more honest about how boring the neighborhood was considering I was a single female moving there from out of the country. The agency should have found me a more trendy and lively neighborhood considering the large amount of rent my Company was willing to spend on me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1