Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
Firstly I bought a property as a Buy To Let and was kept constantly informed of suitable properties on the market. From the viewing of the property I actually bought, conducted by Harry Gray, I was contacted on a regular basis to keep me updated throughout the purchasing process, and I was particularly impressed that my calls were always returned promptly and any queries answered. Even before completion, I was introduced to the lettings agents, and the property successfully marketed in a very short time following completion. Jodie Kelly also kept me informed regarding viewings, and was very helpful regarding possible plus points in improving the property for letting. Again, calls always returned very promptly and both agents have called to check on the follow up to the successful let. The staff at Romans seem to have found the formula of combining professionalism with endearing efficiency, and the whole experience has been stress free and impressive. My new tenants also confirmed that they were impressed by the service they received, so happy customers all round! I would also like to mention another agent from another branch (Bracknell?) who was also very helpful earlier on in my search, Mitchell Carpenter.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7