Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
I have nothing positive to say about this company.
The whole company stank of sales, from the manager to the Saturday boy.

On a number of occasions I arranged to view different properties. With each phone call, and on any occasion I visited their office, I was asked of I had a mortgage arranged. After telling them I had, they repeatedly asked me if I wanted to arrange a mortgage through them. Each time that I turned them down, whether on the phone or in person, it\'s almost as if they were not going to let me out of the office, or hang up the phone without coercing me into speaking to their mortgage advisor. they tried to say this would put me on their \'hot property list\' and I would be alerted to new properties on the Market, before others. I thought the idea of an estate agents was to find everyone their perfect home, not to maybe find their perfect home, but only if you bought a mortgage through them.

In the end, I stopped looking at any houses that were marketed through WHB, as there is only so many times one person can say \'no\' without wanting to do something completely out of character.

And it wasn\'t just this branch, other branches in the area were exactly the same. The whole company seemed to be more interested in forcing their mortgages on you, as a buyer rather than selling you a house.
Everybody there seemed to be forcing me to take out a mortgage through them, and not one person that I spoke to, took no for an answer. Every single person there continued to try and force this on me, despite me saying repeatedly that I have already arranged a mortgage. It stopped me even looking at houses marketed through the company. Didn\'t even open the houses on right move which were advertised through WHBrown.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown office-44! To leave a new review of William H Brown office-44, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown office-44