Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
What a great service.

I emailed Dixons, Lanes, and Newman's at 6am.
Will Marshall-Murray from Newman's Estate Agents called me back at 9am that morning and agreed to view the property for sale that day at 3pm.

Lanes called me back at 9.15 am and agreed to view the property at 3.30 that same day.
Dixons called back at 2pm and offered to arrange for some one to view the property in 1 week's time!

I met with Will and he provided me with information about comparable properties in the area and then after making his assessment confirmed his evaluation and sale price expectations. He explained his pricing structure and the service that is provided. Lanes provided the same sort of data but did not have the enthusiasm or belief that the property would sell quickly which was my priority.
Dixons said they would get back to me to book the appointment!

I selected to go with Will from Newman's. A wise decision. He had several BTL investors in mind and the flat was sold within 1 week of going on the market. And completion within 6. An outstanding performance.

Brilliant service. Very professional. He did exactly what he said he could, and would do.

Thanks again Will.