Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
I contacted Oakfield because I felt that my existing agent perhaps wasn\'t marketing the property as well as they could. I first made contact with Claire who was very helpful and Shelley called me back within just a few minutes. Everything went smoothly from start to finish and I was impressed that Shelley followed up on our meeting which was great because an email I\'d sent between times had gone astray (a typo on my part!). All my dealings with Shelley and Oakfield have been easy, friendly and inspired confidence. A good job well done. Thanks.
By: The Oakfield Team
Jul 16, 2012
Dear Claire

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members at Oakfield. Especially Claire and Shelley.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble. We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And it’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in doing this. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Your positive comments have been passed onto all the team.

Kind Regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill