Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
My Wife and I have just exchanged contracts on a propoerty for sale through CJ Hole, Henleaze. The initial viewing with Calum was punctual, informative and stimulating, giving us an idea of what could be done, and what had been done to similar properties in the locale. Calum was more than happy to offer a second viewing and was as enthusiastic on the second occasion as the first. George was fantastic during the negotiations, especially so during the subsequent re-negotiations, which concluded satisfactorily for all parties involved. I would not hesitate to use CJ Hole again, either as a vendor, or in the capacity to buy. I would recommend them to any of my friends, family and colleagues. Thank you for your help gents, and look forward to inviting you in for a coffee once it\'s finished!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch