Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
Quite simply, I wished I had known about Capital Living sooner then I did. After spending weeks arranging viewings, being politely turned down and vice versa through other house share/room finding websites, I came across the Capital Living website and was impressed straight away!

After being shown around a couple of properties I was offered to choose the room I wanted and the rest was history as they say!

Having all bills sorted for you and a weekly cleaner is great as it allows you to get on with life, knowing tasks which can be hard to get your head around are being attended to.

I find Capital Living very professional, good lever of customer service and know when I am back in London in the future then I will be going straight to them for a room! Would highly recommend them to friends and family.

The company is still growing and I have no doubt they will be even better in the years to come then they are now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham! To leave a new review of Capital Living Fulham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Capital Living Fulham