Jul 11,2012
Jul 11,2012
The sale of my flat was far from straight-forward (I had issues with my lease to deal with alongside selling my property) and the staff were supportive throughout the process.

One of the reasons I chose to sell my property through Sawyer & Co. is due to the understanding of my particular circumstances that Chris Sawyer showed me at the initial meeting and valuation. I felt reassured that they could help me through the various stages and were not solely out to sell it quickly at all cost. He also listened carefully to my own onward plans and gave me advice about that too.

I was impressed that all staff visited my property in order to be able to conduct the viewings with confidence (I have done viewings myself where it was clear the agent was seeing the property for the first time too). The agents at Sawyer & Co. all had a knowledge of my flat and only brought round serious clients.

When viewings were arranged I was kept informed and given feedback afterwards.

Once I had accepted an offer on my property a serious and unforeseen problem arose which caused a delay. Dominique Scott was supportive and kept my buyer reassured that we were still progressing forward and that we would be able to proceed. It was very comforting to know that I did not have to face these difficult issues alone. Happily, my sale did complete after some considerable delay.

I found all staff at Sawyer & Co. professional and courteous at all times and I have no doubt in recommending their services.
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove