Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
I have had quite a few bad experienced with letting agents in the past but none so much as P J Palmers. Every 6 months, even though we were just resigning the tenancy papers, they insisted on doing a full inspection which involved us moving EVERYTHING out of the house, as though we were moving out. When asked what they expected us to do with all of our possessions/furniture/food etc whilst they were doing the apparently necessary checks, Julie told me "well, you\'ll have to rent a van for the day or leave it on the street and keep watch"... need I say more on the matter?

We had a leak in our pipes for about a year whilst I was there that was never properly fixed. The flat below us were suffering damage to their ceiling from said leak and our cat got ill as they failed to remove the damp part of the wall and instead just re-plastered over the top! The problem was never fixed and as far as I know, still isn\'t oer a year since moving out.

A disgusting, unprofessional family run "business" that really have no clue on how to keep their tenants happy or safe.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PJ Palmers Office 1! To leave a new review of PJ Palmers Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for PJ Palmers Office 1