Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
Spark & Sons have been the bane of my life. Peter Spark is the single most useless, rude, obnoxious and unintelligent man I have ever had the hardship of dealing with. No regard for my belongings when he visited my flat, treading all over everything with his shoes on and talking to me as though I know nothing about the workings of my flat. Whenever I\'ve tried to sort anything out with them it takes at least a week to get a decent reply. They have no idea what they are doing. Accused a family member of being liable for a rent payment that I missed and threatened to take them to court when I didn\'t actually have any guarantor, they were too lazy to check their own files. When Peter is too busy with his thumb up his arse he passes everything on to his "accountant" Adam who is just as rude as his master.

If I can give you any life advice it would be to avoid Spark & Sons at all costs. Unless, you have a large object that you wish to direct at someone\'s general vicinity.
Just been more helpful and acted more human in general. Better response time, some level of intelligence and less insulting behaviour. I expected more from a \"professional\" business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spark & Sons Office 1