Jan 15,2018
By: 'Pauline'
Jan 15,2018
I'd like to give a big thank you to Jack and Peter who sold my house in poets corner for me. They had been the original agents selling it to me 7 years ago and I thought they were helpful and informative and made the decision then to use them when I eventually sold.

What I liked about them during the selling process was that as well as bringing a string of viable buyers to view the property they were always on hand with advice and an opinion if I asked them for it. They got me a buyer within the first week and when sadly that fell through a bit further down the line, through no fault of the agent, they found me my second buyers again within the week. They are very on the ball without being pushy or over bearing and know a lot about the local market. If I sell my current house I would use them again.
Good