Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
Well what to say about Hunter and Bloomfield. Our first experience with them was when my housemate awoke to find an agent from the Docklands office doing an unauthorised viewing to prospective new tenants. No warning was given, and the agent simply just came into the flat with a current tenant asleep upstairs. Following this we rang a number given by said agent, his own as it turned out, and when questioned on his unauthorised access to our current rented residence he said "er, speak to your landlord", when questioned further he would not say what company he was from, and subsequently gave a fake name, and hung up the phone. In another phonecall to their office, I spoke with a manager, unnamed, whom was very polite and said he\'d get back to me. A different agent called me back, and when asked if my complaint from the morning had been resolved, he didn\'t seem to know anything about it, after explanation i was told talk to your landlord....why would i talk to my landlord over the behaviour of their staff. With now apparent annoyance I asked to speak to someone more senior, or asked if they would like me to take it further, this was met with derision and almost laughter....with a simple "why dont you come down to the office and complain in person" like they wanted confrontation. A simple apology for the whole sad episode was what we were after..........I hope noone ever uses this agency again. They are awful. The worst.
A simple apology for the terrible attitude of staff would have cleared the whole thing up in minutes. Bit late for that now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hunter & Bloomfield Office 1! To leave a new review of Hunter & Bloomfield Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hunter & Bloomfield Office 1