Jan 14,2018
By: 'Anna S.'
Jan 14,2018
Outstanding service, it's very hard to come by a company- especially in property, which has all bases of 'customer service' covered for one. From the start of my enquiry through to settling in at my new accommodation, the team at Kaden properties have gone above and beyond, considering I phoned one of the agents after office hours, their response time was prompt and super helpful.
They have been nothing but genuine, informative and relaxed at all stages, it was nice to actually deal with people who really care about your criteria and are very knowledgeable ( I had many questions to ask).
Many thanks to Kamal along with the rest of the team, who made me feel welcome and didn't make me feel silly when I asked all sorts of questions.
I'll definitely be recommending you to my contacts!
Good