Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
I purchased my property off Whitegates approximately 10 years ago and over the last 7 years the Wolverhampton team have managed the letting.

Within the last couple of months my property was marketed again for a new tenant. This was completed promptly with viewings conducted and the property re-let within a couple of weeks.

The service offered by the Wolverhampton team I find to be thorough, efficient and an extremely positive experience. Abi in particular I found to be very pro active, communicating regular updates to myself about the tenancy process.

Wolverhampton Whitegates is a highly recommended agent, thankyou again for such a great and timely \'Let\' .
By: Steven
Jul 11, 2012
Helen, thank you for your review and coninuting to use Whitegates to manage your property. Regards, Steven, Abi and the team at Whitegates, Wolverhampton..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton