Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
I am very satisfied with the service i receive from Ashley Milton and I would recommend them without a second thought; the agent I deal with Mark Harris is always prompt in answering my emails and dealing with problems that might not be of his immediate concern such as redecorating the property and recommending people that might undertake such a project; he is also very good at recommending the right people as tenants and shuns away people that might come across as untrustworthy even if their rating is satisfactory;
I\'m particularly grateful to Mark for helping me deal with previous tenants that had been recommended by Greene and Co, and that had been a real menace, not paying rent, bills, refusing to leave the property even though the Court had decided otherwise etc. In a nutsell, Mark Harris goes the extra mile when it comes to managing a property and I would highly recommend his services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashley Milton Property Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashley Milton Property Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashley Milton Property Agents Office 1