Jul 10,2012
Will Gentle
Jul 10,2012
I have been a landlord for years and have always managed my own portfolio and had both good and bad tenants in my time but it all got a bit much so I decided to have a look around at some Letting agents. I had always been unsure of them in the past but a friend of mine who has also been a Landlord for a long time recommended Martin & Co. I went in to all of the agents in Truro and Falmouth and found that most either to busy to listen, to young to care or just didn\'t seem bothered and it seemed that I knew more about renting property than they did. So i decided to follow my friends advice and went in to Martin & Co where I first met Gareth the owner of the company and then a really helpful guy called Will. Will was very patient with me and went through all of the different services and products they provide in detail. I then met their property manager and negotiator who were also really nice and knowledgeable. After Will looked at my properties I now have more money coming in than I did when I looked after them and I have much more protection with a rent guarantee. When I heard that Martin & Co had won gold at the estate agency of the year twice in the last 3 years. I think their results speak for themselves.
By: WillGentle
Aug 21, 2013
Thanks for your comments. Always nice to hear!

Martin & Co