Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
Asset Residential have been terrible agents, dont be fooled by the initial professionalism.

As soon as you move in the problems start:
They never pick up the phone to tennants or ring back when you leave a message;
There were a number of issues which the agent said would be rectified before we moved in...they weren\'t;
The flat want properly cleaned before we moved in;
We reported a number of faults, including extractor fans in the bathrooms. Some of these were followed up by an external maintenence company but they needed permission from asset to perform the work. The work never occured. Many of the faults were not followed up at all;

They tried charging £60 renewal fee when we extended the contract which (with arguments) they agreed to waive.

Our icing on the cake came when we moved out and they tried to claim cleaning costs and renewal fees from us despite laving the apartment in a considerably better condition than when we left it Their conduct and lack of professionalism was disgraceful. I have writen to the landlord of my apartment to inform him of how poor Asset Residential are. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
By: Managing Director
Jan 10, 2013
Dear Tenant

I am sorry you felt you had a bad experience, this is certainly not common practice.

All of our properties are fully cleaned prior to Tenant's moving in.

If you would like to write to me I will see what I can do about this gareth@assetresidential.co.uk

Regards