Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
Where to start? I have only lived in my current property for just under a month but the incredible lengths that Danielle Davey has gone to ensure my comfort and ease moving into a new flat/area is way above and beyond anything I firstly have ever experienced and secondly anything I would have expected.

There were several very small but incredibly frustrating issues regarding the new flat. These involved needing a new office chair, having a radiator removed, having my entry phone changed, sorting a head board for my bed and having the boiler fixed. All of my requests were promptly replied to and I was even called direct on a number of occasions which is almost unheard of in this fast moving age of emails and wifi. Every request was also met with a pleasant ease of communication from which Danielle and I have built up an extremely professional acquaintanceship, a tenant-management bond which is extremely important in the communication of London lettings. Nothing was ever a problem with Dani and I ALWAYS had a reply within the hour with a clear and concise message with the actions she was implementing to meet my requests and I NEVER felt like she were fobbing me off or passing the buck.

Another notable figure in my first month with unquestionable customer service skills and expert knowledge is Amy Lister. I have had only small dealings with Amy however she has single handedly sorted out an issue I had with my rent payment date and also with a request to move flats within the building. She had all of the information I needed to hand, she did not put me on hold and spoke to me very clearly and explained each procedure in clear English and was so easily understood. I did not hang up my phone swearing profanities or with unanswered questions (as so many of us do after an unsuccessful phone call) but I continued my day with ease, resting assured that the fantastic ladies at Paramount had got it covered.

Job well done ladies! I would reuse Paramount Properties over and over again and would advise anyone, be it Tenant or Landlord to do the same.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London