Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
I was very urgently looking for a property in and around ilford area and first day I met Russell\'s in near to spencers property ilford branch.Second day i met Alex in the same branch.Really that day was very critical to me because i need the house 100% in that day,Alex shown me a fantastic and good house.I was very happy with their services.I am very glad to have met Alex and Russel.Alex is an honest and professional guy.He was understood my requirements.I hope to have a long and valued relationship with Spencers and Alex. I am hoping the post sales customer support will be good as the acquisition.Another Member of staff called Richa.She helping me get all our papers together and ready to submit and Richa done well in ensuring that I was happy with renting a property. The Overall services provided by spencers property was good, professional, reliable and friendly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford