Jan 10,2018
By: 'Sam and Stuart'
Jan 10,2018
I have not spoken to more terrible or more arrogant people in my life, you offer to purchase someone's home and you get back rudeness and bad attitude. I submitted a low offer for a property they're marketing and instead of negotiating higher, I was told I know nothing about the property market. We might have been prepared to up our offer if asked but after getting such rudeness as an answer we are just forgetting about it. Even though the property is lovely. I hope that the owner of 38 langside drive, blackridge will see this, perhaps this is why her property is still on the market after 6 months or so.
By: Sam
Mar 21, 2018
Thank you for your response.

As someone who works in an estate agency I also understand that a professional must remain polite and helpful at all times. Perhaps reconsider on how you communicate to people which are fuelling your business. If we're not buying - you're not selling. As I said before, I would have considered putting in a higher offer however the treatment received from your staff made me feel worthless and my interest - unwanted.

Sam.
By: Sharon
Mar 21, 2018
We are very surprised that you feel that you had a bad experience with our company after making a verbal offer of £116,000 for the property you viewed, our client was delighted with the offer and instructed us to accept. However when you reduced your offer by £6,000 the following day, our client was extremely disappointed and immediately rejected your reduced offer, this information was passed to your solicitor.

As someone who works in Estate Agency / Letting, I am sure you will appreciate that reducing an already accepted offer is highly unusual.

Property Connections