Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
Absolutely terrible, shoddy and inept service from Homes4u. I am in my summer trying to relax but am yet found trying to sort out the mess Homes4u I\'ve put me and my housemates through. They work on false promises, lack of clarity and stinted communication. I\'m starting to not expect to see my deposit back ever and as far the extra month\'s rent they stole, they have aggrieved me so much. Now some advice to any first year students thinking about moving into a student house and using Homes4u, don\'t use them. Read reviews on agencies before committing to anything and heed the warnings of reviews such as this one! My housemates and I read reviews, many negative ones, but we were stuck in "it will never happen to us" syndrome. We all highly regret it now. Forearmed is forewarned.
Not be incompetent.
By: Ann_homes4u
Jul 20, 2012
Hi, this is Ann from homes4u, customer care is very important to us and I am sorry to hear of the issues you have raised. All of our deposits are protected in line with the Deposit Protection Legislation and we have a dedicated member of the team to facilitate the returns. Tenants who pay their rent by standing order are advised at the start and again at the end of the tenancy, as well as in the tenancy agreement, that you will need to cancel the standing order with your bank after your final rent payment, we are unable to cancel standing orders with your bank on your behalf. If you have made an overpayment simply bring in, or scan a copy of your bank statement showing the payment has been taken and we can organise the return. If you would like to discuss the matter directly my telephone number is 0161 448 4808 and email ann@homes4u.co.uk.

A copy of our customer care and complaints procedure is also available for download from our website www.homes4u.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington! To leave a new review of homes4u ltd Withington, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes4u ltd Withington