Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I initially found the property for rent on Rightmove and when I see the agent was Romans I was very septical about calling for a viewing as I had heard from friends of mine who had used Romans in the past, had not had a very good experience. However, I did call and am very pleased I did. Dan took my first call, arranged for us to see the property the same day, turned up on time and showed us around. We spoke about the furniture and decided we could store the landlords furniture in the garage as we would not be using it for a car. We made an offer and Dan took on board all that we had discused and emailed the landlord. The next day, Dan phoned us as promised and said we could have the house. He then discussed the procedure, he did everything he said he was going to do and we move in this Wednesday. We are very pleased with the service we have recieved from all the staff at Romans in Aldershot and Carolyne in Woking. Keysafe as well were very good. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14