Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
We saw a few properties with Location Location with Azhar, Vicky and Marcelle. We felt that they got a good idea of what we were after and when our dream flat came up, Azhar and Vicky let us know and worked very hard to ensure that we got it. In the time between having our offer accepted and completing on the sale they were extrememly helpful and reassuring and I felt they did everything they could, and more than I expected, to ensure a smooth sale. I found their service to be extremely friendly, efficient and professional, which felt like such a relief after the experiences we had with a lot of other estate agents. I recommend them highly! Thank you!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Location Location Office 2! To leave a new review of Location Location Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Location Location Office 2