Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
Having found a buyer for my property and agreeing a price, the buyer then changed their mind and wanted to open up negotiations again. Robert was very good at representing my views, understanding that the original price was fair and agreeing that we shouldn\'t accept anything lower. As a result we lost the original buyer, but within a matter of days we were back in the offer process with 3 more buyers placing offers. With the new buyer in place, the process from offer to exchange has been really smooth with Robert chasing the solicitors when needed to keep things on track and to a tight timescale. I found Paramount to be good at attracting the right buyers who were serious about purchasing, they seem to have a good reputation within the area and we wouldn\'t have used anyone else to sell our property.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London