Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
Neil was originally with Betteridge, but transferred to Castles as Betteridge ceased trading. He was helpful and came to the property to meet us when requested over the course of 3 viewings. Overall he was friendly and helpful and the service was generally good. The only comments I would make were that his communication occasionally was lacking, and he was a little slow or a little vague to give us information although quite a lot of this was more the vendors being slow I think. Neil also put me in touch with a mortgage advisor who i was impressed with and would use again. As this purchase was within a reasonably strict time limit, the service provided was good and helped us to complete in the required time limit.

In future, I will deal with an agent who is closer to the property in question, but this was caused by unusual circumstances this time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham) Office 1

Castles Estate Agents (Aldershot & Farnham)

175 Victoria Road Aldershot