May 08,2012
May 08,2012
Bluehouse was recommended to me by my daughter who had had dealings with Nick in the past. Pricing was very competitive as was the valuation on my property - way above what Romans wanted to market it for and I got close to the asking price which, in the current market proved the valuation was correct!

Theycorrected the wording to what I wanted as soon as I asked and it was very quick and efficient. I had five viewings and by the 8th day my house was under offer and the whole thing went through very quickly.

All my dealings with the staff there were excellent and my buyer was also kept well informed which was good for both sides.

I should have listened to their advice on the lawyers and used local ones - much more efficient than using web based ones like Countrywide Property Lawyers who were not so efficient unfortunately.

I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot