Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
STAY AWAY!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!! What an absoultely horrible experience dealing with these people who have absolutely no respect and on many occassions have been down right rude! Communication between staff members is appalling. On one occasion I had left 12 voice messages, send 5 emails, and on 3 occasions had asked fellow staff members to tell their property manager to contact me with regards to my lease. This all over a period of 4 weeks!
I have been renting by property for three years now and have still not received two sets of keys, access fobs and gate remote as promised. I have had to make my own copies costing me around £100.
Eventually I managed to contact the Landlord directly. Her impression of them WAS WORSE THAN MINE!!!
Close down.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney