Jul 09,2012
Mark Bowland
Jul 09,2012
Terrible Customer Service - No one ever phones back - Phoned and asked for Manager Mark Bowland He never answers calls and never returns calls, always seems to be on phone whenever I'v phoned to complain.
The work in getting a tennant and checking there references was terrible, we ended up with some-one on benifits who never paid there rent! martins never gave us any advise on getting them to pay & only offered us a socitor to write a small claims form at £££ which I can do myself for £80 at the local court.
For a Letting Agency which looks after landlords property I wouldnt trust them with a Dog Kennel !
By: Brassed Off
Sep 02, 2012
I had exactly the same problems. Mark never responded to my questions in e-mails when I had a complaint. I also had a tenant on HB who didn't pay rent on time, or sometimes at all.
They have been reported to the Property Ombudsman due to all the problems they caused, and we are just waiting for the outcome.
We probably wouldn't have bothered, but after talking to people they all know someone who used them and had problems, so they had taken them to the Ombudsman, and won, and their problems were only a portion of what they caused us.

Martin & Co