Jan 05,2018
Andrew Ward
By: '"Fizzler"'
Jan 05,2018
This is very much more than a very positive referral for the reading of prospective clients for Andrew Ward and his company and team at Award Property Management.
I have genuine and great pleasure in commending Andrew Ward and his fine and dedicated team at Award Property Management, to anyone who might be looking for "Quality Assured" property management services overall.
My wife and I own only one apartment, and we have Andrew at the helm and we leave absolutely everything to him to manage and advise us accordingly. We were left staring into the void when, out of the blue, our previous "management" company failed us badly and overnight.
We had already worked with Andrew prior to this closure and we were mightily relieved and pleased when he immediately agreed to take us back under his wing with Award Property Management.
As a personal referral and at more personal level, I need to let you know that, almost coincident with the failure of our previous management company, my dear wife of 50 years, was suddenly struck down by a dreadful illness, which resulted in her sustaining an Acquired Brain Injury.....she very nearly died on two occasions but, just as I already knew that I would be able to, I immediately leaned very heavily on Andrew, in a desperate cry for help. Andrew had more than enough turmoil on his plate already, as he was desperately trying to pull others like us, into his "Lifeboat" at Award Property. At this point, I had no real hold on reality nor any sense of direction whatsoever. Andrew immediately threw a net over our whole "Big Picture" and held it tight and he explained to me, how we should proceed and why and he applied no pressure whatsoever which demanded that we engage his company to sort things out for us then and in the future.
We were already firm friends before any of this nausea arose and suffice it to say, that our belief in Andrew and his team and his expertise and their solid reliability, have further cemented our bonds.
I have mentioned the terrible and life-changing experiences which my wife and I have suffered and although things can never again be as they were, by our having continued great faith in Andrew and his team, I feel very confident that this essential and highly professional management of our rental property, affords us the greatest possible chance of stability and peace of mind.
I believe that it is advisable to add the words, "Without Prejudice" to my referral but please be assured that what is written, are MY words and thoughts, offered in Good Faith. I wish you all well.
Good