Aug 20,2009
By: 'IT_Consultant'
Aug 20,2009
I was looking for a property to let in the Reading area and after several viewings found a lovely apartment which happened to be available through Atlantis. Although the person showing me the apartment hadn't been as friendly or professional as other estate agents I loved the apartment enough to want to proceed.

At this stage I paid a deposit as requested and was then sent terms and conditions. The amount of items being charged for and the unwillingness to be flexible or change any items to a more reasonable or fair state left me extremely disatisfied with the estate agent and ultimatley did not rent the apartment.

I was very disappointed not to rent the apartment as it was ideal for my requirements and was head and shoulders above other properties I had viewed, but was not prepared to be ripped off.

Although I regretted not renting the apartment I did not regret my decision to not deal with Atlantis as several colleagues have subsequently also had less than satisfactory dealings with them.

I received my deposit back in full as I was not advised in advance that it was a non refundable deposit.

I will not ever consider using Atlantis again!

Atlantis Property