Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I texted to ask for a meeting to secure the letting early in a week when I had to go away to a family funeral. I explained my situation but received no reply. I then telephoned & they said that they could not accept cheque, debit or credit card, that it must be cash and I agreeed with them that I would give them cash on the following Monday on my return. On the Monday I received a text saying that the property was now let. They had shown someone else around in the period when I was away and arranged a let. They gave me an off-hand announcement that this is what they do and made no apology or reference to the fact that the delay was caused in the first part because they did not reply to my request to organise an appointment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lanes Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Lanes Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lanes Lettings Office 1