Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I've had the worst experience with Brockenhurst. I am a landlord & have been for many years. The last few years with Brockenhurst have been dreadful & I totally agree with the previous comments regarding their attitude especially Delia. I am now three weeks on waiting for a reply to an email & one week on from a reminder email. I do not believe they provide a full management service, in fact far from it. I have asked for copies of invoices for work that I've been charged over the odds for, bills that I've had to pay & inventory checks & have received nothing. The firm they use (if they bother to do it at all) for the inventory check is terrible - did not even notice very large stain on carpet or the 100+ picture hole hooks - I could go on! Ive written a letter of complaint & several emails complaining but they claim they did not receive it. I would not recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brockenhurst Estate Agents Lettings! To leave a new review of Brockenhurst Estate Agents Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brockenhurst Estate Agents Lettings