Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I decided to sell my flat and was clueless to who to use and what to expect, so with the luxury of the internet I searched my local agents and got 4 worthing based ones round to value my flat.
Steve from S&R arrived and instantly we were so impressed in his attention to detail with the questions he asked also bringing along print outs other similiar flats in our ares they had sold that year giving us a realistic idea what we would be getting for ours.
After the other 3 well known estate agents came round S&R stood head and shoulders above them in every single way I was shocked how different they could be!!!
Some really should take a leaf out of Steve\'s book and not come across like a cockey car salesman with a limp handshake.
After agreeing on a price Chris Trott took over from Steve to complete what was an absolute shambles of a move.
I cant hail Chris enough as he basically carried out 2 peoples jobs phoning, chasing, organsing etc.. ( over 3 months ) as our buying estate agents were in an absolute joke. in fact a chocolate teapot was more usefull.
But thanks again Steve, Chris and Laura you really made the difference.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing! To leave a new review of Symonds & Reading Worthing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Symonds & Reading Worthing