Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I have been using the Fleet branch of Romans for just over a year now for the letting of a property, having also used them for the purchase. I have just had a change over of tenants, which Romans dealt with incredibly efficiently. The property was barely marketed before new tenants were found. In fact I struggled to turn the house around between tenancy agreements, and will in future ask Romans to give me a few more days between tenants! Communication was minimal but the important information was relayed and there are benefits to not having the normal estate agent patter! Emails are always responded to quickly and helpfully. I recommend Romans for both selling and letting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 20! To leave a new review of Romans Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 20