Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I could not rate Michael Hardy highly enough for the service they provided. The Lettings division initially dealt with the rental of my property and I was so happy with the excellent service they provided throughout that I wouldn\'t have thought about going anywhere else when it came to putting my house on the market.

I dealt principally with Neal Mackenzie, but also with Barnaby Styer, and from the outset I felt confident that the matter was in safe, competent and reliable hands. The service provided was professional at all times and highly efficient, with every call being followed up or returned as necessary. I felt that the transaction was never left untended and that every effort was made to ensure that the sale proceeded as quickly and efficiently as possible.

An excellent job, very, very well done - many thanks. I would not hesitate to recommend Michael Hardy (both for lettings and sales) and will definitely use their services in future.

(Note: I have used other estate agents in the past and have found the experience to be very different, far more stressful and to the point where I didn\'t want to set foot in an estate agent office again. Thank you Michael Hardy for proving that integrity and professionalism does exist in the world of estate agents!)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham! To leave a new review of Michael Hardy Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Hardy Wokingham