Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I have been with Greenstone for hearly 2 years. I have been very impressed by the service proviced by Lewis, Rebecca and Kate. They are professional, efficient and feel my property is well looked after by them. I can also trust them.

When my flat came to the market in Jan 2012 for rent., it was not initally my intention to put the flat with other estage agents. However, due to the poor service provided by someone called Johnthan I decided to open it up for other estate agents. He did not care and was difficult to communicate with.

However, only because of Rebecca and Kate I decided to leave the flat with Greenstone and I am pleased that it has been rented again through Greenstone.

Dennis is a nice man with good intention to help. However, he needs to speak slower and improve his negotiation skills.

I am appreciate his help and turning up late at our flat after working hours to enable viewing to take place.

Hala Seliet

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London! To leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London