Mar 06,2012
Mar 06,2012
Extremely angry at how I was treated, they are very dishonest!
Not even for a minute do they think of your well being eventhough they may tell u this again again!
The team at Worcester Park are well known for a bad reputation as I have contacted other peopl whom has used them!
Do not even think of using their financial advisor Matthew Sherlock he will try to sell you a load of nonsense.. Use you own solicitors they will instantly have their solicitors 'blacks direct' contact you but your better off finding your own! I was threaten that if I didn't use their financial advisor for the mortgage I will lose the house! How ever I had my own finances sorted! I put off through and it was accepted! 3 weeks later I get a call that property sold! For 35,000 less than what I was offering, asked why.. Because they buyer used them! I spoke to them the day before they phoned to tell me this and they didn't even tell me that this was going on! When I spoke to them they kept telling me all is fine! I have my solicitors involved.. But look what they did to me! All for their commission! I even had over 77% deposit!
Would not recommend them to anyone! Similar story happened to a lady whom is living in Worcester park, she was looking at buying a house in Raynes Park! She was on alot of pressure to get a mortgage through them, they told her that the owner wants this! .. At then end her husband had a go at them and decided he didn't want to deal with idiots! ..
Remember the names Matthew Sherlock, Justin, Dale!
No one thinks of you it's all about Commission!
They will threaten to ruin deal... And have been known to! Better off avoiding them.. Dnt think of using them.. Not worth the stress!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 12! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 12