Dec 29,2017
By: 'Clarew'
Dec 29,2017
Terrible nasty money grabbing wasters! Put my trust into this estate agent, showed up for a viewing after over an hours drive only for tennant to not allow us in, agent showed us another flat in the block to give us an idea on size...fair enough, liked it. Was told flat was in good condition and would be cleaned completely before us moving in. Kings became very keen to get us in early as possible as management of the flat was changing so we moved in on the day of management change. Kings led us into a complete nightmare, the flat was mouldy, wet, damp, smelly, had pink graffiti spray over bathroom walls, there was a hole in the floor in 2 places, oven didn't work, back door to balcony wouldn't lock...the list is endless! Took 2 days to clean, cost a fortune to cover graffiti and stains (this was a rented flat) kings wanted nothing to do with us, they just lied to get us in and abandoned us. I've waited outside the shop many times wanting to go in, but I'm afraid of losing my head completely! I will make sure everyone knows how's c**p kings is! The flat I rented was flat 4, southwood Road...I hate you for putting my family through Illness and upset, I hope karma gets u bad!
Bad