Dec 29,2017
By: 'Avoid!'
Dec 29,2017
Useless! I rented a property through them, nothing was explained I was changed a huge amount of money and then kicked out.. as the middleman between myself and the landlord they were rubbish. Very poor communication, not very responsive to queries or brake downs, kept forgetting who was coming in and out the property had no receipts of any repairs and asked me to forward it to them, for all I know anyone could've been walking through the property.
The referencing costs were huge, and unesasary in some cases..
As the landlord was selling the property MY number was given out to all different companies and they wouldn't stop ringing and arranging viewings etc.. people that wanted to view the property were invited without my agreement and then cancelled last minute as I couldn't make the appointment, I had people showing up at my house begging to view it!
In the end I was changed for numerous amount of things from my deposit where it could've been avoided by simple communication.
Once I moved out and we returned the keys a week later someone contacted us asking if we are going to move out soon and return the keys to the property!
We weren't looked after by this branch for the amount of money we paid for their services
Bad, referencing was very expensive. I told the agents that my mum was going to stay at the property for a few months while her mortgage goes through , I had to pay £260 for her referencing too but then it wasn’t important for her to sign the contract! In which was she wasn’t a tenant and I should be refunded no?

William H Brown