Dec 29,2017
Perdita Okutu
Dec 29,2017
I cannot recommend Michael Graham, in particular Perdita Okutu enough. We found ourselves in a situation where we had to rent a property and from day one Luke from the Aylesbury branch showing us round to us moving in was incredibly smooth and easy. Perdita kept us informed by phone, email and post on exactly what was expected from us and the procedures if there were any maintenance issues, which may I add were always resolved very very efficiently. We moved in on December 23rd and I was so impressed that even this close to Christmas the customer care was there and it was obvious that perdita wanted to see us happy and settled ready for Christmas. Every dealing I had with her was dealt with a genuine concern for our young family. Towards the end when we gave our tenancy notice Perdita kept in close contact with us ensuring that our personal situation was supported in every way. We have never rented before but this has been such a pleasant experience that if we found ourselves in this situation again I wouldn't hesitate to call on Michael Graham. Perdita is outstanding, her enthusiasm, support, reliability and genuine care for peoples situations/family life is second to none.
Good