Feb 22,2012
Feb 22,2012
I was a tenant of New street with my partner and 2 young Children only to be given our notice to leave after 3 years reason given being the landlady wanted the property back to let her relatives live there that were in Rugby. Which is fair enough.
We left but cant afford another house and are waiting for a council house. Myself and the 2 children are staying with my mum over 100 miles away and my partner has to stay in warwick with a friend to get to work and all of our belongings are in storage. Only to have someone from Amethyst ring me to arrange a viewing of New street for the next sucker of a tenant.
So you can imagine how irate i am right now. Luckily i have no one in arms distance of me! So way to go Amethyst, as on your web site says ALWAYS CARING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR HOMES. What a load of ....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Amethyst Residential Lettings Rugby! To leave a new review of Amethyst Residential Lettings Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Amethyst Residential Lettings Rugby