Feb 14,2012
Feb 14,2012
I approached Mark looking to purchase a property in Richmond, with so many agents to choose from it was a difficult decision to make, however the windows displays and the helpfulness of the staff mean that I made the right decision, happy to help and go the extra mile in trying to source a property for me even though i am looking for something very specific. I think after looking for a long time my search may soon be over and I cannot than Marc and the staff at Parkgate enough for the help they have given me,. If you are looking in the Richmond area then look no futhur for a knowledgeable and helpful agent to make your search easier.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond! To leave a new review of Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkgate Estate Agency Richmond